Operational Names Under R88 Media Solutions Ltd Which all refer to R88 Media Solutions Ltd
The R88Media Group
This is our page full of legal jargon, here to help protect you.
By using our services, you automatically agree to the policies laid out therein. If your user does not agree with these policies, please contact R88 Media Solutions Limited’s support team on email@example.com
Disclosure for legal reasons
Please be aware that in certain circumstances, it is possible that personal information may be subject to disclosure pursuant to judicial or other government subpoenas, warrants, or orders.
Changes to This Policy
R88 Media Solutions Limited may amend this policy from time to time. If we make substantial changes to the way we handle personally identifiable information associated with this site, we will post an announcement on this website.
Notification under the Data Protection Act 1998 is now a statutory requirement and replaces the previous requirement for registration under the Data Protection Act 1984.
The Data Protection Act 1998 places obligations on data controllers in order to satisfy this principle.
- This is the privacy notice of R88 Media Solutions Limited and outlines our commitment to protecting the privacy of personal information we process. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information. In this statement “we”, “our”, or “us” refers to R88 Media Solutions Limited.
- We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us.
- Our policy complies with UK law, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regard to the processing and control of your personal data. You can find information here: knowyourprivacyrights.org
When you commission a service from R88 Media Solutions Limited, or otherwise agree to our terms and conditions, a contract is formed between you and us. In order to carry out our obligations under that contract, we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be personal information.
Sometimes, we must process your information in order to comply with a statutory obligation. For example, we may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order. This may include your personal information.
Payment information is never taken by us or transferred to us through our website. At the point of payment, you are transferred to a secure page on the website of a reputable payment service provider or events management system.
Disclosure and sharing of information we obtain from third parties – Although we do not disclose your personal information to any third party (except as set out in this notice), we sometimes receive data that is indirectly made up from your personal information from third parties whose services we use.
Data may be processed outside the European Union – Our website is hosted in the U.K. We may also use outsourced services in countries outside the European Union from time to time in other aspects of our business. Also, data obtained within the UK or any other country could be processed outside the European Union.
Access to your own information – At any time you may review or update personally identifiable information that we hold about you. To obtain a copy of any information you may send us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reviews – We may update this privacy notice from time to time as necessary. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on our website on the day you use our website.
Removing information – If you wish us to remove personally identifiable information from our website and systems, contact us at email@example.com
Data Encryption – We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates to verify our identity to your browser and to encrypt any data you give us. Which will be upgraded to the latest security on a regular basis